Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Springhill Treasures enters the World Wide Web

Weaving through the Web

It started out very innocently, I created a knitting pattern and wanted to share. Well, it has turned out to be an extensive journey, yet one that is sure to enrich myself and hopefully others. The knit pattern is still in the writing and testing stage, but almost done. While working on making the pattern ready for publishing to the public I needed a place for it to live. Hang out is more in the space of reality and finding myself more involved with the entanglement of an unknown and uncertain web, the WWW to be exact. So, all of this rhetoric brings me to the purpose of this blog. I need a place for my Fiber Arts to exist on the www. 
Springhill Treasures has replaced my Golden Fleece Farm which is reality. Yet is was created long before the www and well, that name is very popular.  But, the farm is in Springhill and it holds very many treasures. I hope to share them here with you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment